Thursday, September 4, 2014

#31DC2014 - Day 4: Green Nails aka Fails can be wins also, can't they?

Hi lovelies! This week is going by way to slowly for my liking but only 1 more day then it’s Friday and that usually passes in a flash so SUPER WIN! But for now, let’s just enjoy Day 4 of the #31DC2014 with some green nails.




Day 4: Green Nails

With this prompt I went in with really no idea what I wanted to do and that actually made me sad! I adore green nail polish so I thought inspiration would come easily...but it didn’t. Then it hit me that I’ve wanted to try these nimbus nails by The Nailasaurus for a very long time so why not now? Please note: EPIC FAIL! But I’m posting it none the less!





I started out by laying down 2 coats of Sinful Colors Snow Me White on all my nails. When this was dry, I added thinned out random overlapping dots of China Glaze I’m With The Lifegaurd, China Glaze Starboard, Sinful Colors Pistache and Catrice Hugo Moss as shown in this Nailasaurus TUTORIAL.






Like I said, EPIC FAIL! The dots weren’t thinned out nearly enough and this was my second attempt! The overall mani though? I actually kind of like it! Much like yesterday, China Glaze I’m With The Lifegaurd’s awesome neon epicness made my camera have a total hernia but in the end, I got a few nice pictures and I’m really happy with this mani! That’s all that matters right?

Lots of mad love...

 

1 comment:

  1. I actually really really really love this!! Perfect greens and it's just stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete