Friday, September 12, 2014

#31DC2014 - Day 12: Stripes aka OH MY GLOB! I actually made it!


Hi guys! I know I am a little later than usual (only by about 8hours) but I was so ready for this post and then me happened! Yip, you heard right! ME! Been struggling all day with my internet and have been swearing my service provider up and down it’s whole family tree only to realize when I got home today that the only reason why it didn’t want to connect is because my laptop had a “few” (*cough*14*cough*) updates to install...WHICH I KNEW ABOUT FOR ALMOST A WEEK NOW!!! But am sorry that “Me” happened. And to my service provider? I am sorry for wishing that your armpits would be infested by the fleas of a thousand camels! Now! Today’s post for the 31 Day Challenge!





Day 12: Stripes 

Today I probably have the most meh mani in all of meh history! But I was really tired when I did it and had no ideas whatsoever. So I decided to keep it simple and just did a good old plain striping tape mani.




I started by laying down 2 coats of Sinful Colors Snow Me White. When my nails were completely dry, I layed down striping tape horizontally over my nails. I then went in with WOW Nail Polish #393, Sally Hansen Pacific Blue, Tip Top Nail Chic Sun Kissed and Nubar Competition Red and filled in the open spaces, pulling the tape off immediately.






I think these nails came out okay. It is definitely not my neatest work but it is still show-able! Hopefully inspiration will hit me full on for the Animal Print prompt for tomorrow...please inspiration!


No comments:

Post a Comment