Wednesday, September 9, 2015

#31DC2015: Rainbow Nails aka Where the hell is my pot of gold??

Hi lovelies! Aaaah, how I want to be witty and funny tonight but alas, I am exhausted! So how about I do this post, go shower and then snuggle into my viking man's back? I like this idea!




#31DC2015: Rainbow Nails


This prompt slayed me! SLAYED! I really thought it was going to be easy but I swear every single idea I had just turned out disastrous! 3 manis later and on the brink of quitting, I settled for this.




I started with a base of Sinful Colors Snow Me White. When this was dry, I went in with my fan brush and the following polishes to create my "rainbow": China Glaze Spontaneous, China Glaze Starboard, Nubar Competition Red, Tip Top Nail Chic Banana Split and Sinful Colors Endless Blue.




I'm actually kinda sad that I struggled so much with this prompt because I was really looking forward to it and I pondered over it for so long. But I also think that was my problem. I overthought it. But so we learn and grow!

Lots of mad love...

 

1 comment: