Saturday, September 5, 2015

#31DC2015 Blue aka...no! No aka today!

Hi lovelies! Since I'm not really a person for posting on Saturdays I am going to keep todays post very very short and oh so sweet!




#31DC2015: Blue


I love blue! Seriously! It is possibly my spirit animal of nail polish...funnily enough I had NO inspiration whatsoever I got to this prompt. So basically I picked up my nail art brush, some blue polishes that "spoke" to me and I just went to town!




For my base I layed down 2 coats of Sinful Colors Snow Me White. When this was dry I made weird flamey shapes with my trusty nail art brush and Sally Hansen Pacific Blue. To finish the mani off I took a thin striping brush and added the darker blue lines with Zoya Song.






Blue makes me so happy! And I am LOVING Sally Hansen Pacific Blue. I finally know now why people went so nuts when the original color got re-done...dammit, now I need to go dust hunting for back-ups of this polish!

Lots of mad love...


2 comments:

  1. I agree i'm also a lover of blue! May i ask where did you purchase your nail art brush from?

    ReplyDelete