Tuesday, September 8, 2015

#31DC2015: Metallic aka Sugary Metal

Hi lovelies! I'm posting! Oh yeah! I'm winning! Oh yeah! I could do this all night! Oh yeah! Ok rather not because someone just picked up a pan! Oh yeah!



#31DC2015: Metallic 

Yeah, I'm going to be honest...metallic made me its biatch! I had a pretty bad ass idea for this prompt until I realized "Oh yeah, certain chrome and metallic polishes are BRUSH STROKEY AS FRAK!". So I called it a night. After work today though I was pretty psyched! I remembered I have a pretty killer silver chrome-ish polish and some colors I've been wanting to pair with silver for a while now so hence this mani was born.




This is a very basic mani. I started out with 2 coats of Tip Top Nail Addict Aluminum as my base. I then went in with Tip Top Nail Chic Peach Crisp and Tip Top Nail Chic Cha Cha Cha to make the sugar spun strings.


 

Is this metallic enough? IS THIS METAL ENOUGH?? *head bangs hair to mad guitar riff*

Lots of mad love...



No comments:

Post a Comment