Monday, September 7, 2015

#31DC2015: Black and White

Yay! I can post! We had some power issues at work today so my work laptop, being my always laptop, ran out of battery life! BUT HERE I AM! I can post! YAY!




#31DC2015: Black & White

Aaaaah black and white...you would think the possibilities would be endless right?  WRONG! Thea once again joined her friends in blanky McBlankville! But after some soul searching aka Googling I finally found something I like! Yes, I really don't like the technique because I usually suck at doing it but I gave it the old hearty try and that's all that counts!




I started by laying down 2 coats of Sinful Colors Snow Me White. When this was dry I made the gradient using a makeup sponge and WOW Nail Polish #393. Lastly, I added a coat of L.A. Girl Spotted over the gradient, top coated it and BOOM! Bob's your uncle!




Okay. I know this sounds weird but can we please take a moment and just appreciate the fact that I did a semi successful gradient! That has never happened in The Thea Universe before you guys! NEVER! I might be a little proud of myself! *Hi5's all around*

Lots of mad love...

PS...I found the inspiration for this from a mani on Google but I can't find it anywhere now! If you know who the original brain is behind this idea, please give me a shout! I would love to credit the original artist!

Lots of mad MAD love...


No comments:

Post a Comment