Sunday, September 3, 2017

#31DC2017: 3.Yellow

Lovelies! Lovelies with the lovely jubblies! It’s Sunday and everyone is gearing up for the new week so not going to blab too much today. Sometimes silence is good. Needed even! So let’s get to today’s nails for the #31DC2017, shall we?




3. Yellow

For my base I started with 3 coats of Color Club Endless Summer. On my ring and middle finger I then layer stamped using Mundo de Unas White, Mundo de Unas Black, Born Pretty Store plate BP-146 and a clear stamper. For the pinky and index finger I made decals using Mundo de Unas Black, Sinful Colors Snow Me White and Harunouta plate 18 (available from Born Pretty Store).



I did a mani with skulls in it yo! Of course I’m happy with it! Now…lets touch on this yellow. I don’t like 3 coat polishes! AT ALL! Especially if it’s a crème but…BUT…this yellow is so worth it! It is juicy sexy! And honestly, I think with a bit of careful applying it could be a 2 coat yellow polish. Doesn’t it just scream summer?

Lots of mad love...



1 comment:

  1. Okay, first off, that yellow is STUNNUNG!!! Dude, really, don't you wanna take pity on me for not having such an awesome yellow and send it to me? And secondly the flowers are so cute! I'm a bit meh about the skulls, but that's just me. All in all, I love it!!

    ReplyDelete