Friday, August 7, 2015

#PPSANailChallenge Traffic aka Whaaaaat??


Ladies! Lovelies! Whassup?? Not much here except for I am PSYCHED homies! It is long weekend so no work on Monday! *throws confetti* Today I am continuing with my epic journey to finish the #PPSANailChallenge. SO LET’S BANG IT!

 


Traffic

Honestly, who came up with this prompt?? Traffic? Really?? Oh wait, it was Briget from Because I Can...lady, we’re you high on carbon dioxide fumes?? Brigets be crazy! Only way I can explain it. Anyhoo...after pretty much splitting my head open to try and figure out what the heck I’m going to do *side eyes Briget* I was squizzing through Instagram and found this epic mani by Oh My Gosh Polish and BOOM! An idea slapped some sense into me! So if you’re like me and love roadtrips, this might be right up your alley!




I started by laying down 2 coats of OPI Suzi Says Feng Shui (oh my glob, and what glorious coats they were! Will definitely be swatching this baby soon!). When this was dry I used THIS tutorial from Oh My Gosh Polish and made my trees and moon with WOW Nail Polish #393 and Sinful Colors Snow Me White. Lastly I made my road on my middle finger also using WOW Nail Polish #393 and Sinful Colors Snow Me White.




I love the idea behind the trees! They are so versatile! Halloween, sunset gradient, mystic forest...you can use them for so many things! I absolutely can not wait to try them again!

Lots of mad love... 


1 comment: