Friday, August 14, 2015

#PPSANailChallenge: Purple aka Mosaic Madness??

Ladies! Lovelies! “How you doin?” as Joey from Friends would say. Before we go any further, let’s talk about this phrase for a second. Well, I actually just want to address most dudes...Unless you are Joey from Friends, it aint gonna work! Ask my husband and his brother. It just provokes a “Whaaaat?” look. Now, as a girl who considers herself to be kind of a geek, rather use this line...”Wibbly wobbly timey whimey...stuff” *faints*


SOURCE


Purple 

So today I am continuing with the #PPSANailChallenge. After today I only have 4 more prompts left which I want to get done ASAP because I want try and do the 31 Day Challenge this year again but this time I’m going to finish it! Well...I’m going to try and finish it but I want to for personal reasons. Will tell you all about that when I start the challenge though. Now for this mani I again didn’t have much inspiration but after drooling over Sveta Sanders' Instagram account for days I finally decided to give one of her mani ideas a go. It’s not nearly as epic as HERS but it gets the job done!




I started by laying down 2 coats of Sinful Colors Snow Me White. I pre-made some strips using China Glaze Grape Pop, China Glaze Spontaneous and OPI Grape Set Match on a plastic baggie beforehand and cut out random pieces from it when it was dry. I then layed down a coat of a clear topcoat and went to town with the random purple pieces all over my nails. Lastly, I just finished my mani off with some Seche Vite Top Coat.




Simple, straight forward and kind of pretty! In hindsight I wish I cut the pieces a little smaller but I am planning on doing this mani again sometime so will definitely remember to do it then!

Have an awesome weekend and tons of mad love...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment