Thursday, April 17, 2014

Sleepy Easter Bunny

Hi there lovelies! Hmmm...smell that?? No, it’s not teen spirit but it’s close though! It’s the smell of a LONG WEEKEND! WHOOOO! What are my plans for the weekend, you ask? Nothing! Besides visiting with my sister, I plan on sleeping, sleeping and SLEEPING! Oh, and some nail art! ‘Cause, priorities!

Today I have some Easter nail art for you. I do have a pastel mani lined up for tomorrow but I thought let’s do something different and go for a darker Easter mani.




I started by laying down 2 coats of Colours Limited Speckle Enamel Jupiter on all my nails except for my ring finger. When this was dry, I stamped over those nails using WOW Nail Polish #393 and Bundle Monster Plate BM-423. On my ring finger I started with a base of WOW Nail Polish #393. Then using a thin nail art brush (or my trusty liquid eyeliner brush) and Sinful Colors Snow Me White, Tip Top Nail Chic Sherbet Angel and WOW Nail Polish #393, I made the sleepy bunny to finish it off.






I am really chuffed with how my bunny came out! It’s not perfect but I really like it! The mani also has a little bit more edge but isn’t too hard for the season.

I hope everybody has an amazing long weekend! For those on the road traveling to far destinations, travel safely! For those staying at home, also keep it safe.

Lots of mad love...

 

4 comments:

  1. I am obsessed with everything here. The base colour you used under the stamping is AH-MAZING! Your bunny is perfection. Love love love love love. Funky little easter look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this Mani, Sleepy Bunny is too precious. Such an awesome Nail Artist you is :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bunny is perfection

    ReplyDelete