Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentine's Day Nail Art: Part 1

Hi lovelies! Happy Valentine’s Day! For the un-valentined reader, Happy Being Single Rules day! Hope everybody has an amazing day filled with Belgium chocolate, real roses (I’ve got my eye on you, “tacky plastic rose that smell like cheap cologne” giver!) and cute cuddly teddy bears! I got awesome earrings with dangly skulls and crosses from my fiancé! Isn’t he bad ass?




Enough about that though. This is actually the first of two posts I have lined up for today. I wanted to post this mani yesterday  and edit my main Valentines day mani’s pictures last night, but we had people over so that did not happen. Both will happen today though...hopefully!


 
 
I started by laying down 2 coats of China Glaze Recycle on my ring and middle finger. When this was dry, I made random heart shapes and blotches with OPI Do You Lilac It? and then made leopard print shapes around the blotches using WOW Nail Polish #393. To finish off the look, I layed down 2 coats of Limited Colours Satum (no, this is not a spelling mistake on my part!) on my index and ring finger.


 

Dumb dumb that I am, I only took 2 different hand poses of this mani! *facepalm* But I think it came out cute! I am completely in love with the gray and purple together. Don’t they compliment each other beautifully?

If you would like me to swatch any of the colors you saw in today’s post, please let me know via email or drop me a comment below. More than willing to oblige! 

Lots of mad love...  


4 comments:

  1. I love this! Where did you get Satum, is it available here? It looks so cool, I need it too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good grief bok. LOVE this. How gorge is Limited Colours Satum. Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They DO compliment each other beautifully...which gives me an idea...Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Completely in love with this

    ReplyDelete