Friday, April 8, 2016

Rasta Zigzags...I think??

Hey sex-ba-boms! (20 points to you if you get that reference!) Do I seem a little bit more chirpy than last week?? Oh it is because I absolutely am! Between you and me, shark week came a knocking last week...yeah, so during that time life can seem to suck in general and I feel super emo! I even kinda had a small cry because I was a day or 2 late and my stomach was feeling uncomfortable. So I had this full on fight with myself that I don’t want to be pregnant but if I am I promise I won’t resent the baby and I’ll bring it up being awesome and geeky and and and...Needless to say, I wasn’t pregnant! Don’t get me wrong, I do want kids one day but I’m also smart enough to know me and my husband can’t afford it right now. Like not at all! So for now WHOOOO! I just wish my uterus would rather just send me a notification like “Hey! You’re not preggies! Look at you taking you birth control like a responsible little adult! Kudos dude! Totes laters till next month...hopefully! *high five*” 



So enough about that bit of TMI for today, let’s get to nails! I’ll be honest, there was absolutely no inspiration behind these nails and I just felt like using some brain searing neons and black. SO I DID EXACTLY THAT! #WINNING




I started out with a coat of Sinful Colors Snow Me White as my base color. When this was dry I added a coat of Nubar Palau Coral over one half of my index & pinky and China Glaze I’m With The Lifeguard over the other half. I then took a small piece that I tore off a makeup sponge and dapped WOW Nail Polish #393 down the middle. For my ring and middle finger I made a stamping decal using the above mentioned colors and Bundle Monster Stamping Plate BM-423.






Am I the only one feeling kind of a rasta vibe with this mani?? It is totally unintentional but hey, I’m not complaining! Also, my camera hates neons! Such a pity because this mani SCREAMED in real life AND I LOVED IT!

Lots of mad love...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment