Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Stamping Decal Method Fun! YEAH!

Hi Lovelies! It's Tuesday, the 3rd week of 2014, pretty much everybody is back at work and things finally feel like they are sloooooowing doooown...Pshhhh, right! Where the hell did the first 2 weeks of the year go people?? I don't know and that scares me!

But enough rambling from me. Before we get to todays mani I have a teeny tiny favor to ask you guys! I am busy swatching my whole collection of polishes! Yeah, apparently I am a sucker for punishment! I'm almost finished swatching my OPI Mini Packs and then from there want to start swatching my full size bottles. What I want to do is swatch each color type, 1 brand at a time so that things wont get confusing and I'll have some sort of archive going on the blog. For example, China Glaze Blues, Nubar Reds, Tip Top Nudes etc... My problem is I don't know with which brand to start. I currently have a little poll running on my Facebook page so if you guys would be so kind to go and vote, that would seriously be awesome! Pleaaaaaaase!!!! Link to poll HERE.




Okay! Now for le fun stuff!

Quite a while ago I saw a lot of fellow bloggers experimenting with the Stamping Decal Method. Finally I decided that I need to climb aboard this pretty bandwagon so I gave it a go! Please excuse me if my pictures look a bit yellowed today. They turned out a bit foggy for some reason so I had to play around with my GIMP Color settings quite a bit!






I started out by laying down a base of China Grape Pop on my index finger, China Glaze Spontaneous on my middle finger and OPI Do You Lilac It? on my pinky. I then added the stamping decal to my ring finger that I made using Bundle Monster stamping plate BM-313, China Glaze Grape Pop, China Glaze Spontaneous, China Glaze Starboard, OPI Do You Lilac It?, Nubar Greener, Nubar Pasadena Purple, Nubar Green Tea and Tip Top Nail Chic We Have An Agreen Mint.




To finish off the look, I added some dots to my other fingers using my medium sized dotting tool, Nubar Green Tea, Tip Top Nail Chic We Have An Agreen Mint, China Glaze Starboard and WOW Nail Polish #393.




Gaaaaaah, I really like the Stamping Decal Method! It is taking stamping to a whole new level and I love it! I've already done another mani with this method so you will see that also one of theses days. Now, would anyone like to see a tutorial on this? Please say yes because I just want another reason to do this!

If you would like me to swatch any of the colors you saw in today’s post, please let me know via email or drop me a comment below. More than willing to oblige! 

Lots of mad love...


12 comments:

  1. These colours are gorgeous! I really like the decal too - that's something I have yet to try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love stamping decals! It really can swing the look of a mani in all the right ways! :D
      Thanks you so much though! xxx

      Delete
  2. This is so funky!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have absolutely no idea how you did this,so yes...a tutorial please!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In the making H! So glad you asked though cos now I have to do this technique again! :P

      Delete
  4. Yes yes yes yes yes on the tutorial please. And like now. Because I love this so much and I want to do it too. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ask and you shall receive! :D Just putting some finishing touches on it M! Should be on by Friday

      Delete
  5. It looks so great! I've been wanting to try stamping decals for ages but I just haven't gotten around to it (mostly because it looks difficult!) but yours looks really cool :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely try it! Almost like putting on a nail wrap, just a teeny bit more effort! :) And I know you will totally rock it! Thank you though. xxx

      Delete